Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

spoken - unspoken

09:11 Posted by Shadows of life

I feel lost, I feel happy and then weirdness of accepting it and not acceptance has created a layer, which is spread like fresh spring waters underneath me.

I enjoyed hanging out with 'J' I saved some precious moments, and looked at some complex issues by speaking up. The touch was beautiful, hands were cold and warm at the same time, I felt precious, but....there was something which had weird awkward feeling. It was there but I couldn't see it, I was able to feel it but I couldn't touch it. The food was yummy, coffee was needed and music was just random add on....I wish I could play real loud music, the one I really enjoy, and I wish I could keep few lit candles around... Moonlight, mixed with street lights, the darkness on face and spark coming from the touch of two hands.....Then what was so random, so unaccepting, so uncanny about the evening?

Thousands of dreams to live for and hundreds of thousands to die with.

Jeez, good that crazy week is over!

0 Signature: