Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

'Block'

02:01 Posted by Shadows of life

I have been feeling "block" in me. Block for writing, reading, and sometimes even to wake up. Not that I don't have things to do, not that I have no money or whatever...I am just feeling 'blocked'

I need some inspiration, I need to be busy day and night, I want to write, read and do things...day and night. What the hell is going on....someone up there...are you even listening? DO you even care anymore?

~~~V~~~ write something...finish reading book...stop wasting life in chatting, do something substantial girl...

V

6 Signature:

sandeep mishra said...

hmmm i know how it feels check the fresh updates on my blog and why dont you start writing about mumbai(with ref to the pics) i will use that article when i make the coffee table book of my pictures.

Shadows of life said...

I saw your new pics...good ones.
I want to write, infect have few topics, which I have been discussing with self, but for last few days, it seems like someone has taken my energy and I am left blank...dunno why!!!

sandeep mishra said...

stop feeling that you don`t have energy its there within you, stay positive and start writing .....believe me you will write the best of your work in this time.

Shadows of life said...

Thank you for keeping the faith dear...

V