Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Random thoughts...before I control!

22:51 Posted by Shadows of life

I am emotionally weary, tired, messed up. I need to practice my meditation. I need to start Yoga... peace V Peace...1...2...3...4...5...!!!

Here are few random thoughts which are moving like slides in front of my eyes...

I am seeing the first day I saw him; I saw 'J' the day he came first time there, I didn't pay any attention to him, and guess he didn't either. When I saw him properly next time at other place of the same house, we exchanged hello and a smile. I felt a funny feeling, he is something...I guess he surely is. He is becoming part of messed up emotions...and I am messing up.

I know I have issues, regarding privacy...I am sure we all have, in different ways!

I am kicking my butt myself, by not reading, drafting and editing the finished script. I am messing up with my writings, my work...

I cant just say NO...to anyone. I am a mess...I need to say NO...to 'T', to 'J' and to many...for many things, many feelings and for many lost connections.

~Peace~
It was supposed to be a great day...

0 Signature: