Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Confession of past...in present!

02:01 Posted by Shadows of life

I read many of my old blogs. I had a reason to read, I wanted to cut the crap of too personal feelings from few of them. My most of the blogs which I wrote before July are full of superficial love for HIM and those I wrote after July are mature, are more with the weight of earth underneath.

I started seeing my therapist, from July 24, 2008. Today, I feel as if I don't even care about the guy I married. I always used to say that I don't regret marrying HIM, but in my last session with my therapist, I cried like a little baby, as it brought back memory of that moment, when I first identified his addiction of Marijuana. I cried, and saw every single description of that day; those pots; laptop;him rolling a joint; his anger; and shocked me in the kitchen door...

I am at a better place today physically, emotionally and psychologically. I feel it and I live it peacefully. My senses are more awake now, I feel more deep down for myself, I appreciate my value more than ever.

It remind me a moment from my training I attended couple of days back: People who want to care for others, stop self-care...I was there once, but now I try to eat better, I try to live well, and I do try to take care of my health better than before.

Random me...

3 Signature:

Anonymous said...

This is such a positive post :) Glad for you. and about self care nobody else is gonna love you as much as you do :)
Way to go !!

sandeep mishra said...

good post !! be what you are we all love you.

Shadows of life said...

Thank you "Thetinywindow" I am trying to improve...:-))

Thanks Sand, for reading and liking...I will call you in few days...sorry for being out of touch!