Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Solitaire!!!!

18:56 Posted by Shadows of life

I saw a dream today, when I was half awake, half asleep. I slept very early last night so I woke up at 3 AM, obviously not the right time to be up at, so I tried to go back to sleep....and I saw this dream!!

I was on my bed and dead...and people calling me on my cellphone, sending me text messages and emails, but no one knocked at my door though and as I was dead, I am not taking calls, messages, emails.....for days. no one bothered to do anything about it. No one will do it either. In the present situation of the world, everyone is busy and everyone has a life of their own. No one wants to feel disturbed, so no one disturb others either. So anyways, after few days when I didn't return any phone call, any message, a friend came over and saw my car outside, knocked on my door and I don't know how, but she came inside...after opening the door she smelled the dead body, and she got scared and left without informing anyone......!!!!

This is call solitude and solitaire living!!!

Funniest is I saw all this happening...and I recognized that friend too...Nah!!! I wont tell who she was :P

Nah friends, I don't want pity or sympathy, but I do want to share this weird dream.....Dreams: thousands dreams to live for..and hundred thousands to die with!!

हजारों ख्वाईशें ऐसी की हर ख्वाइश पे दम निकले
बहुत निकले मेरे अरमान, लेकिन फिर भी कम निकले...



VJ

2 Signature:

sandeep mishra said...

hmmm vims i wont comment on this but surely try to find the meaning of your dream from my dream dictionary. wait for the interpretation.

:)

Shadows of life said...

Sand, Thanks for reading. Did ya find anything from your book? Let me know!!!