Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Naps always makes me crazy...

17:32 Posted by Shadows of life

I took a nap after work today. I am still waking up...I saw a weird dream; My car (black color car, I have silver color car now...so when is it again) has got towed as I didn't put enough quarters in meter.

While I am looking for my car every where, people are trying to come close to me to take pictures with me. I have no idea what is happening, but one of my kids (work kids) who, in reality I saw after long time today, tells me you were on ABC 7 news(the only news channel I see)where they showed my work and mentioned that Indian actress and photographer is amazing and her work speaks for it self etc etc...and also told that she is working with kids...Stupid me, instead of running towards TV and looking at myself, is asking people if I can go and find the cop and bring my car back...

When I finally found a way out, suddenly a cart (typical Indian country side cart with a cow) comes in front of me. All those people who I have rejected on FB are sitting on the cart and wishing me good luck for future. Before I could respond, I heard Papa's thick voice," She is too lazy to anything, let her be like this" and I woke up...

Weird V...

0 Signature: