Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

I am my strength

01:40 Posted by Shadows of life

When things don’t go right, I cry. When future seems blurry, I cry. When I feel the failure is hitting me hard, I cry. This is not a weakness, but a strength, which helps me gaining back my moments, which I lost on the way to here, while growing up.

I am a success, a success which makes me happy but keep others away from me….I am all alone and I know, I can hold my hand and let go of the feeling of loneliness!

I am a big block of bricks, I stand on it and watch the world from my eyes of love and faith, humanity and inspiration.

I love living!!!

2 Signature:

cjb said...

how do you define success and failure? is it connected to money?

Shadows of life said...

If money was success, I would be a big time failure.