Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

That Silence...

00:05 Posted by Shadows of life

Every time, I looked at him, he gave me the feeling as if he really liked me, as if he really wanted to be with me, then within few moments, another part: the uncanny, silent, weird emotions took over both of us. I went hiding inside me, waiting for the silence to take over me, and that silence touched my skin and went away, without touching my soul..

The silence
Touched my skin
I felt blesses
Blessings turned into my breathings
I felt the silence
like fresh fragrance
within me...

Silence stood by me
For hours
Touching my skin
Holding me tight
Making me feel...
All is alright

With the blink of my eye
He left....
Without leaving a touch onto my soul.
I am unable to mourn!!!


Just a random thought. Based on imaginations and dreams.

~V

0 Signature: