Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Sand!

17:08 Posted by Shadows of life

It is actually a name, given by me to a friend Sandeep. It started as a short form of his name, but soon I realized everything happen for a reason. He took the shape of that friend who I have never met (physically) but I relate to him in about every thought.

I call him Sand cos he is always there for me, the same way sand is there on any beach, be it a river or ocean. His qualities are a lot like sand; he enters into my soul, into my thought and just take over all the black issues, blank, empty spaces, and if I have tears to shred, he just absorb them!!!

Sand, Thank you for being there...I love ya dear. God Bless You!!!

0 Signature: