Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

I am nothing...no one is anything either!

21:38 Posted by Shadows of life

What does people think of themselves? They are God? Or are they above each other? I know I am not bigger than anyone, then who gives the right to others, to show me they are bigger than me? Who give the right to anyone, I mean ANYONE, to treat me badly? I didn't treat them bad, so why would I get it?

I was pissed for many hours since last night, but I am much calm now...I don't have any option, I don't like to hurt anyone so many a times I don't even say a word about the way someone treats me....I am just like that. But then I know how to cut my connections too!


Ok I am shutting up Ziiiippppp Anyways my lovely Rock and Blues are big part of me, Thank god for these music bands...I shouldn't be talking much when they are singing :)

2 Signature:

sandeep mishra said...

ki hoya hun tennu ? kaate enhi aukhi hain ?

Shadows of life said...

Nothing man!!! You know what hurts me...Patel sent me a email, stating crap...Just want it to be over now...tired of waiting.

:-))