Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

25 Random things about V.....

21:14 Posted by Shadows of life

Someone tagged me

So Now about me: 25 random things about me...


I am not sure if these 25 random things happen to me all the time or sometimes, but they are part of V...they are me! I am writing these as they come to my mind, not in any particular order.


1. I love pets specially cats, dogs, parrots and love birds and turtles, but, I don't want to own a pet at this moment, as I love them, and I know I can't take care of them so I rather don't have them.


2. I love collecting memories, key chains, pictures, magnets, moments and tears.....


3. I hate my blackberry, I do...it never let me sit in peace. I need to get rid of this addiction, but I want better addiction to take it over.


4. I love learning languages; I can speak fluently four Indian languages, English and currently trying to learn Spanish.



5. I have crazy craze for shoes, and purses. I buy them all the time but I use them rarely.


6. I love giving foot massages. Recently someone asked me if I have foot fetish....I don't know if I do, but who knows may be I do, need to explore. ;)


7. If you want to kill me take my laptop and camera away and I will die.


8. I am scared of commitments, promises as I don't want to break them!


9. I can't type fast with four fingers but I type fast with two fingers.


10. I love backpacking, camping, weekend, and overnight kind of little trips around the place I live. It rejuvenates me.


11. I can never wear used or second hand cloths, I feel uncomfortable. I rather have fewer cloths but new than lots from thrift store.


12. I don't like using makeup and hair products, I find them too girlie way of living (I know...) Natural is the way I go....


13. I enjoy teas and coffees; I wasn't raised with either of them. I started drinking tea, coffee in my final year of NSD. I can skip meals for flavored tea or dark roast coffee.


14. I tend to go hiding once in a while. During those times, I refuse to go online, take calls and/or meet people.


15. I love cooking, and I love to cook for someone who can enjoy food, but I don't cook often for self. I will open my 'Hole in the wall' place one day.


16. I have a bad habit of explaining, describing myself….as if you didn't get that yet.


17. I buy diaries and Journal every now and then. Do not hesitate to gift me diaries, journals, planners. I also love buying books, feel free to gift your favorite authors to me so I can read more.


18. I can't drink water from tap; it has to be sealed water bottle, even if I know the real truth behind water in bottle. I rather stay thirsty.


19. I enjoy dancing and swimming a lot and I have been skipping going to gym or clubs.


20. I hate watching movies alone, but I still do.


21. I have a very strong will power, if I want to do something, I find my ways to do it; I can control, stop or quit anything and everything only if I want to.


22. I don't like sodas, pop or as we Indian says, cold drinks; but I am crazy for smoothies, juices and liquid diets. I can live on liquid diet for ever.


23. Bitter guard is one of my favorite veggie, and no one can cook it better than my mom, not even me.


24. I never forget about moments happened to me in past, I can remember each and every detail of that scene but I can never remember names.


25. I dream of adopting 7+ kids and one my own child…


26. I hate, seriously, I hate people who are dirty or who stink. I need good fragrances around me...


27. My hidden desire is to live in a peaceful country side place with my little family while I teach theater and acting to kids, but I don't let this desire get fulfilled.


Damn, that was fun...I won't read it before I publish it, as I am worried I will start editing. They were supposed to be 25, I forgot where to stop...

4 Signature:

Anonymous said...

Interesting read! Never knew so much about you!!!

Shadows of life said...

:-)) Thank you Varun. You know a lot about me, I need not to say what and what not...:-)))

sandeep mishra said...

hmmm interesting so today you turn 27 young and full of energy :)

Shadows of life said...

ha ha ha
I told ya not to tell my age to anyone...;)