Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

End of V-Day!

21:56 Posted by Shadows of life

I am sleepy, tired and still sitting here, listening to music and refusing to go to sleep. I over worked in last few days and enjoyed each moment of it. I had few surprising moments, some creative, some fun and one anonymous one too...When I was leaving flower shop with my extra cash, I really wished someone was waiting for me at home, but as I know the truth, I live with the truth...I stopped by a fast food chain, picked food, ate...and now living with peace and serenity....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I still believe, wishes do come true...

2 Signature:

sandeep mishra said...

yes they do come true...i am in good mood today so all your wishes are granted !!! :) keep smiling

Shadows of life said...

Thank you buddy...Hope you stay in good mood, now and always!!!

~V