Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Why do we hate Homeless people?

12:50 Posted by Shadows of life

Why do we hate homeless ppl?

They are humans and they are alive...then why do we hate them? They just could not take life as it comes to them, they were just not able to help their mindset and life to go in right direction, thats it. The difference between me and homeless is very simple, I had home and loved ones and I have and mind to fight back and these people may had home or may be not, but they didn't had power and strength to fight back so sometimes they took up drugs/alcohol and sometimes they were financially broken and had no loved one to give them hand or money...so they kept sulking and sinking in...thats it.


I met a homeless guy in train today, while I was on my way to work today...its not I saw a homeless for the fist time, but he was right next to me... So I am standing I know next to this guy who brought his blanket, few bottles and cans in a bag and that's it. This is his possession. Just this much... He was wearing nasty cloths, dirty broken chappals, seems like he hasn't shower for months. He went in the corner, put his blanket and sat relax, without judging anyone or even looking at anyone. But we on the other side have bags/purses, nice cloths and everything and we judge him, why? How we are better than him? How are we better than him?

No one cares what is his problem, no one knows who he is...he could be a musician, or artist or anyone who is broke now and all alone...no one knows what he go through each day and how he handle his life and why, when and where?

We all are so ready to judge him but are we ready to give him a job? A steady home? A loving home? A steady income, food for the day or anything, anything which makes us a better human than him? Will you do it???

I know no one would, cos we just know how to judge not to help....


Wish we had helping hand instead of judging eyes, we might have had less of people living on streets...as homeless and as sad & lonely humans.

Check this out...they think they are really happy, and we think we are...


Vim

2 Signature:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your fight against homelessness.

God help us all.

Salaamu 'Alaikum.