Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Insomnia - Common for US or for me?

12:10 Posted by Shadows of life

I cant sleep sometimes, just cant do it. I think and think and keep on thinking...if I am in bad mood thoughts go towards sad and negative feelings and if its a good mood it start with wonderful feelings, then I feel what that moment is missing and then why cant I share the moment with someone special and then starts the sad moment...sometimes I just leave thoughts at one corner of home and move on in life, I watch TV, movie or something which keeps me away from net and from negative thoughts.

Well, seriously.......I need to sleep more. I haven't slept more than 4 hours last night and 7/8 nights before that I slept hardly 5/6 hours each night. I have heard about getting sick due to lack of sleep, but I am feeling fine.
am I doing something wrong for future?

Well, I want to sleep but not in the influence of Alcohol or pills, so kaise soun? Everyone says try Meditation, but then I need practice to reach to the point where I can call it off or on to sleep and thoughts...Kaise jee...Time hota to main kamaskam jaldi nahin uthti thi, hai ki nahin, tab to neend aise hi poori ho jaati na...I used to sleep pretty well in India and now here I cant...hmmmm anyways, am confused now...should I continue to write or stop? If I do what more I should add and if I dont then what would be the reason...oh well am double confused.

Confusion...will write more later.


V

3 Signature:

sandeep mishra said...

its common here in india too.

dont be shocked me too only sleep 5 hours a day and dont get ill too not a practice but just cant sleep and i am active all day .

after less sleep also onnext day its fine have been awake for 50 hours at strech followed with 6 hour sof sleep and then 40 hours awake again.

i dont know if it spassion to work on certain job that is of you rinterest which keep sthe things going or its just sheer madness.

kabhi kabhi kisi cheez ko zinda rakhne ke liye junoon zaroori hai.

Shadows of life said...

I knw Sand, u r right...may be its my work which I always dont enjoy too much.

V

Shadows of life said...

I knw Sand, u r right...may be its my work which I always dont enjoy too much.

V