Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

What have you done for your community?

16:38 Posted by Shadows of life

Some days back I was reading an article online, talking about what have you doing for your community. I read it and I was more confused. That night I sat and thought about for hours, what am I doing? It was sad to know that I am doing very little for the community I belong to, the culture I raised in and the country, which I dream of all day and all night. I started thinking of my future, where I want to serve my country not as a Government servant who sleep during the day and night, who take money ot do his duty he already is getting paid for and not even someone who live and try to rule one part of India by behaving like a politician but actual an ass.

I felt I need to do something which can bring many girls from sad harassments during childhood, embarrassing life during youth age and servant as wife when these woman feel they have found a partner for life. In old age these woman are called grand mothers but again, taking care of house, kids and old husband. When do these woman get rest? What is their life? Are these ladies born to serve only?
NO, defiantly not. they have power to be someone strong, some one who can change a human and make a human.

I finally found what I want to do for my community, for my life and for my country. My documentaries can help in bringing awareness, spread the word and bring a life to those people who deserve it....

Being a south Asian woman, I am proud to be a woman. I want to talk about those hidden feelings, those hidden causes which can give life to lifeless country....I need help for this. Help me with your experiences & your dreams about how you would like to change your community and I will try to turn them into reality.

Help me with your experience about south Asian woman. You can either leave a comment or email me. I will get back to you as soon as possible....

More to come:.....

0 Signature: