Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

I am getting old...and I am happy about it

15:11 Posted by Shadows of life

So today is my birthday...I am heading North...means up. I am happy to be Old, it feels good..and on top of that I am feeling more respectful towards myself and more precious to me...Sounds like a egoistic person's writing, right? But no, I am feeling it from the down hill...which is earth...he he he I am in weird skeptical mood today...Little Nostalgic too.

So India, my country of origin has 12 and half hour time of time difference from US the A. March 27th started when I was still living March 26th. My tons and tons of friends started calling me, wishing me online and it was just a bit weird and crazy. I was sitting in my office and Friends are saying hey your special day started, although I knew what they meant, but it was weird...in the sharp sunny day I felt as if I lived a mid night...is it stupid? Guess so...

Then I went to work and the moment it was morning in India and my late evening, I started getting messages and calls again, wishing me loving me and hoping to see me soon...I felt nostalgic, and I started cooking to keep my mind off those thoughts.

My time(Pacific - Canada) mid night came, I opened a beer bottle...sitting all alone in front of laptop...and tears came to give me company. I was alone and sad and happy and again weird. I told a friend who was online to wish me as now my time my birthday started and there is no one around me to wish cos of thousands of reason including its a late hour in US on working day & its a lunch time in Dubai and India. He smiled and wished me. I felt better. 15 minutes after mid night I got few calls from Dubai and India...after that I looked at my today and went to sleep.

I woke up with Call from a close friend, who is in US the A as she wanted to be the very first one to wish me...I assured her its her who has woke me up so its you who is the very first. She was happy, she wished me the great day and I went back to cuddling, but I could not get the chance to enjoy that cuddling.. This was at 6 in the morning, and until 9 I was all busy with attending phone calls from UK, UAE and India...I loved the attention and wishes form all over the world...what a thing is this phone call, you are far far away but still you are so close and same feeling I get with internet.....My parents called me thrice to wish me still I feel like talking to them constantly...still I wish I could spend evening with them...I miss my Family today.Its just afternoon and I have no clue what my evening is going to be. I am not sure if I will do something or I will just sit in the corner and connect to my friends who have made me feel special...I am happy to be Old and to get lovely gifts from friends and family..Thank you everybody...Thank you lovely People...I am still getting wishes from you and love you have been pouring on me is just too sweet....I am in US the A but I am all over the world with my friends...


Nostalgic me
VJ

0 Signature: