Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Positivity

20:29 Posted by Shadows of life

Its easy to say we should live happy and positive...but is it true that we can live this way and that too easily?

Actually yes it is...try to forget what is making you negative and to forget make sure you hate that specific moment not the person not the emotion and not even the reason for that moment just hate that specific moment...and you will feel like flying high in the sky (without any drugs) I did it in past and I actually felt good about it later on...I am trying once again..but this time its "YOU" who is bothering me, whose emotions make me come back and who's touch make me feel I am alive...I do hate you and I wish I could love you for lifetime...AH...its no one else its my MUMBAI.

How much I wanna forget the moments I have lived with you and how much I wanna live those moments again...well, life is not as small too that I cant go back to Mumbai and live those moments once again....I wish it just happen more faster than its possible.

WISHES..NEVER ENDING WISHES
LIFE ENDS FASTER
WISHES NEVER END
I DONT WANNA END
WITH MY UNDEAD WISHES
I WANNA LIVE MY WISHES...
TODAY AND TOMORROW AND FOREVER...

1 Signature:

Fearless said...

Nice words and very insightful.