Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Fever

15:47 Posted by Shadows of life

I am feeling feverish and a bit of cold, cos weather is changing and I don't enjoy work here all the time...so its coming out as fever. In India when any one have fever or is not healthily good, we make such a big fuss as if person will die and try to cut the fever out as much as possible and fever comes back cos it was not allowed to be gone...and one more thing we do, it does work sometimes and sometimes it doesn't. We use herbs and home made medication for any kind of sickness, it could be same symptoms but probably different disease...

I was talking to my colleague about my sickness and he said its good cps you need to kill those germs from your body, so when body will be warm they will get killed and you will feel fine...

I know both are same things and same way, but I am seeing it a bit differently cos I AM SICK and I want to have some herbal thingies to cure myself not pills as I hate pills....although I hardly took any in India but I want it now with Mummy's love in it!

0 Signature: