Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

I am ashamed

19:28 Posted by Shadows of life

its hurting...deep inside...somewhere killing my mind and somewhere its killing me but when I see people enjoying every bit of it...I feel may be something is wrong with me itself, otherwise why would people love all crap work and all that is been made and why would people put their precious money in the making of it, why would someone want to direct such baseless story? Why would most of the busiest actors work for these movies?

Well I have been the part of Bollywood industry, and enjoyed my time there...at the same time I did strugged on every step, for logics and for meaning and for many more things to be part of the system, but guess it takes ages to change one system & one theory and it takes many hands to build TajMahal...

I saw Kabul, starring John Abraham and Arshad Warsi two days back and thought about it for two days and felt ashamed cos once I was a part of Bollywood cinema...

My questions are very genuine and logical...but I have got no answers:

What was Director/Producer thinking that War in Afghanistan and Mid east is all about Pakistan?

When are we going to look at India and Pakistan beyond partition and cricket?

When are we going to see that world is full of other issues beyond these two countries and their old partition.

When are we going to look at Art Department and property department of Indian cinema?

Why KUCH BHI CHALEGA is accepted in Bollywood?

When are we going to pay attention to serious issues of film making in this world?

Gosh!!!!!!!!1I am sorry and not sorry at the same time...I felt bad that one small country of world who annualy makes most of the movies of world cinema, produces more than 80 percent of crap, cheap and nonsense movies...I am really ashamed.

0 Signature: