Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

India banaam America

16:45 Posted by Shadows of life

So we have come to time saving timing in US, which means everyone at one specific time move their clocks and watches one hour back so we can have more sunlight in the afternoon evenings during the summer time, as we don't need it as much in the winter time so we "fall back" to normal time. We get up late and sleep early but its again one and the same thing cos evenings are not bigger but it just seems as if we now have 1 hour here and there....I do not understand the concept but may be this is right thing to do...whatever...AMERICANS...weirdo

I am missing India once again and it starting bothering me once again...every time when I am almost at the edge of a new phase it bothers me...I have no friends here(I mean it)NO FRIENDS and no one whom I can just call for no reason and tell them to hang out with me and take me out of my mindset...I am stuck here. I do not see any reasons to move back to India and any reasons to live here, so what should I do...go and live in UAE as I am planning since 2 weeks now...I have no clue what its like there same way I didn't knew how its like in America. Its not that everything sucks here but most of the things are out of my hands and this is the reason it bothers my life. I wan to enjoy and adjust to world but I feel so laid back in comparison ot some peopel around me thta I may can show I know this world and that world but at the same time I really have no substancial facts in my hands...sucks is nt it and its not even education or knowledge its just general behaviour, its just th eway we think in India and we have to think in US....


Whatever I am starting a life which is my life here and its hapening rather than stuck somewhere :))


VJ

0 Signature: