Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

DESIRES, MANY, TO DIE FOR....HAZAARON KHWAISHEIN AISI.........

21:41 Posted by Shadows of life

I saw "Hazaron Khawaishen Aisi" by Sudhir Mishra today...I felt sad and more than that I felt as if I am a cowered...the same way many Indians are. I had a chance and option direct my life in towards those parts where I can make difference & what can make me feel proud of myself, but at that point of life I refused to be myself, I refused to serve to my own country in urge to earn and learn more. I have a theatre as my background and I had options to choose it and use it to live and help my world, the world I belonged to...I had option to do plays and teach people about life and safety and educate them...but I moved to Delhi to get higher study in Theatre (which am not part of anyways) I went to Mumbai to work in Cinematic world(which is shattered too) and I am in US now...which is...........never mind!!!!!!!!!!!

At the same time on the positive note...I am in US, where money flows in every thing and every wing. People waste food and waste money for some moments of fun, I just need to be sharp now, NOW I can help more consciously and more smart way, by donations and by making all these Americans donate for that "3rd World" I belong to. I have started somewhere and need to go far and high in this ambition.

I got a chance to be associate with a school who educate in skills to mentally retarded kids in Mumbai, I am trying to help from my base & am sure it can make difference to those people who are my own...I wish I could connect to more and help more, but am slow too...living factor is making me slow as well. I just need a cause to live to be what I can be.

The lesson for today:
The happiest people don't have everything in life.
They just make the BEST of everything that life brings their way. :-)

1 Signature:

Jyo said...

Hey Dear,
Strang co-incidence!
I was thinking of "Hazaron Kh.." few minutes back and suddenly i open my blog, trace u thru u r comment, reach to UR somewhat similar thoughts :)

Extending my hands of friendship...would like to connect thru mails.