Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Drinking and Driving!

00:32 Posted by Shadows of life

Yes, it happened...first ever time in my life...he he although I am not sad about it, but not very happy either. It was an experience too yaar. Okay, let me start from starting :))

It was a Saturday night, I was working until 11:00 P.M., but got the chance to get over work at around 9.30 P.M. I reached home in seriously 10 minutes, got dressed in 22 minutes and then reached at friend's place in another 10 minutes. All friends were waiting. We all left right away to Fulton Lounge. It was a fun place, crowded but interesting. We were 8 friends in two cars. I was driving one of them. As usual, I was enjoying, flirting, having fun and living the moment.

We had few drinks, started chilling out, talking and teasing each others. We took lot of pics, as if some special moment was happening, but it was just another club night...a fun night. Later, we got bored of the place and cliche crowd, so went to another bar. By this time, we all were pretty buzzed. A friend took over the driving seat, I happily gave my car. We reached at Lolas bar then got more drunk. Yes, we did had more drinks ;) Masti night (a night full of fun) Actually, it was fun. After all this we went to eat at In and Out. Around 3.30 AM, I had to call it a night as I had a working day starting 7:00 AM. I left half buzzed, may be a bit more than that..but I was fine to drive.

A second later I noticed, Hollywood Blvd was closed, well, so what...and I still took a turn, ignoring a cops car, which was blocking the street. I don't know why did I take the turn, but I took it. A second in to the street, and cop, a sexy looking cop...stopped me showing flash light. I stopped, well it was better than getting chased.

He came to me..

Cop: Did you see my car, blocking the street?

Me (innocently) Yes, I did see it, but took a turn by mistake. {which was actually a truth}

He looked at me, 'any alcohol use?'

I looked at him, bollywood ishtyle...and replied, "NO" a pure white truth...white smile :-)

Wooohhh, thought in my heart, "बेटा, तू तो गई आज...फँस गई..."

He flashed the sharp light on my face, asked me to follow his finger. The finger was too close to my eyes, I followed it, perfectly well. he looked at me, smiling.

Cop: Where are you coming from?


Me: A friends place.

Cop: hmmm, get down the car and please stand outside.


I started the car, dunno why, and then stopped it, locked it and got down and stood next to the car door, looking at cop, infect staring at him with a smile.

Cop: follow my finger.


Me: Okay


He again flashed the finger and I thought inside my heart, Acting, acting my dear...concentrate, just concentrate. I followed the finger with full concentration. He looked at me, I didn't take my eyes off his finger. He smiled again. Now I looked at him. Smiling, and staring at him.

Cop: hmmm, you are following it fine.

Me: (smile)

Cop: Ok, you can go.

PHEW!!!! not even a pinch of doubt or even a second thought of looking at sexy cop. Took a U-turn, as he told me to and I was out of Hollywood Blvd in few seconds...

DAMN!!!!! :))) No doubt it was a fun night...with this experience added to the night, it was scary night too; I felt, first experience of getting pulled over by cop.

It surely was fun, cos if I would have caught, I would have been sitting in the jail, with my license suspended.

Lesson learnt - Drinking and Driving is ACTUALLY bad..:)))

4 Signature:

sandeep mishra said...

oye talli !!! dobara mat karna. apna mumbai nahin hai ke mama ghar tak drop karne aayega...
samjhi.

cheers!!!

Shadows of life said...

he he...I know. This is why this small moment made its way to my blog.

Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

Take care... while having fun too...

Life is more Precious!!

Shadows of life said...

Yes, you are right...I learn my lesson :))

Thanks for reading.