Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

The Hollywood living!

23:55 Posted by Shadows of life

Los Angeles can make you over whelmed. It can bring you to a level where you have never been before. It has fun moments, relaxing arenas, lovely hills, calm waters, alcohol, and sex with its different orientations, yes you will find all around you, around your life and every where...but guess what? This has nothing to do with your overwhelming feeling in this city. This all come from the city, from being with those people who are so true, so surreal, and so superficial that doing differentiation between all of them, can take your life; and that is what makes you like them,with them.


Few years ago when I came to the US, I came with lots of dreams and tons of expectations...and so did most of people I know. I am pursuing a life of my own now and this is the same city, which has given me a life, a life of my own, a life of a free bird....and this Hollywood city, yes Hollywood, originally Los Angles, the same Los Angles, that you actually forget state that you live in LA and will start saying that you live in Hollywood. This is what makes you LAhiate, and L.A. a city of its own unique fun! Oh well, don't take me wrong, I am very happy to be here. I am much more real in myself and much more peaceful, but then its hard to imagine, that if it has something to do with the relationship I left behind me or is it related only to the city I live in.

BTW if any of you ever visit the US and specially Hollywood, make sure you go and find those places, which are not so called tourist places. Go to all those places which are fun to explore, fun to know...don't just get stuck to surreal city, and to surface faces :))

I'm in the mood to feel this city all over again...and that is what made me write this small piece.

0 Signature: