Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Scattered thoughts after Mumbai attacks!

00:03 Posted by Shadows of life

After Mumbai attacks, with tons of petition emails, I received few website links, sent by obviously either Hindus or Indians. One day while sitting idle at home, I opened one of the links. That link was for a youtube video and video was a television show from Pakistan. I started watching that Paki TV show and realized it was about a discussion about Mumbai attacks. After watching it for few seconds, I found out that few hypocrites from Pakistan were trying to save their ass, after Indian hypocrites blame their countrymen for the attacks in Mumbai. They took their sweet time to mold the words, to change the meaning of statements given by Indian Government. At the same time India didn’t kept quiet and blamed Pakistan about everything happening in the country, while Indian TV channels were blaming Pakistan with open heart for everything wrong with their system.

They were trying to state that India has no power or no strength to fight with terrorism. I say, India does have power to fight, but sometimes ignoring works better…not always though. I wish, one country, just one country in the world, takes the step against terrorism, and believe me most of the countries will take the same path. Btw, if India has no power to fight terrorism, why doesn’t Pakistan take its first step? Oh well....!!!

On top of that, in few interviews of their guys, they used the interviews of Indian politicians, molded them according to their interest and presented as if Indians are stupid piece of shit. I was offended. I am not one of those people who are still waiting for India and Pakistan to be one country, but I didn’t like the way they used my country and then insulted it. We Indians can do the same, but eye for an eye, makes the world go blind. I do know in my heart that I sound like those weird interviews from Pakistani television, but then maybe they were highly offended by aimless, heartless and clueless Indians…

Before I move any further with this topic, I have to confess this for sure, that I do feel the need of blaming Pakistan for many terrorist attacks in India…as if its not clear here he he he. After all hamara rishta hi kuch aisa hai na, because the history of Pak-India is bus kuch aisi si hi hai…

Well, I do know this for sure that my this hidden feeling, won’t ruin friendship and love between me and my Pakistani friends back home and here in the US too, because I am not blaming them, I am blaming the system, we all have been raised with. The system we were raised with Or should I say we all were pressurized to be raised with…I wish I could write beyond my emotions on this subject, but I don’t have anything above emotions for Pakistan and India relationship.

4 Signature:

Sunriser. said...

It really is a pathetic system. Politicians , terrorists et al ... ( have decided to club them together for everyones benefit ;P )

After the blasts, guess I spared my pakistani friends by refraining from kind of discussion on the subject. We all know whos at fault.

sandeep mishra said...

vimmi good thoughts but if we start talking on this topic.its going to be ugly as we all know its the politicians who make things difficult and not the people living here or on the other side.

sweet angel said...

Lack of educated politicians leads to this!!and no educated person wants to join politics or vote for that matter....


Only now that the creme de la creme and whos whos of various field have been targeted that they want things to change!!!

No one bothered to take a note of people who suffered during the train blasts or the various bomb blasts that happen...

Shadows of life said...

I agree guys, its mostly politicians fault, but kya kiya jaaye!!!