Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Some thoughts - Some memories!

00:37 Posted by Shadows of life

Every 'Sangrand' - the day of new moon in each month...my mom used to make Suji ka halwa, a pudding made out of cream of Wheat.

I came from work at around 12 am today and suddenly felt the urge to make suji ka halwa, and I made it. Just ate a bit, rest kept in the fridge. I dunno what it is, but may be I am missing my parents and the life of India more....I do want to go but I am holding on to something here, may be a hope...or may be the past or may be...a broken relationship.

I am happy I am doing what I want to do. I am happy that I am able to set my foot on top of sad life, push the sadness down and move up to myself, by myself.
I am happy that I am making some money.
I am happy that I am alive.
I am happy that I have friends.
I am happy that I want to live even more with each day and enjoy much more within each moment....but there is something, something I am missing in my life...what is it? I dunno what it is, Or may be I do...may be I rather not accept it and live as life comes to me....

I am wishing that finally free day will be here soon...

Hugs to self!

0 Signature: