Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Explore

00:20 Posted by Shadows of life

When I was in India, I used to ignore many things, stating either they are too common in my life or around my life OR they are too far to be related to. Since the day I have started living alone and understanding the different life, different culture, different country, I am exploring every thing, every chance I get. I explore on Music, Movies, Documentaries, Places and ever new clothing too. Reason probably is simple and very plain that now I am here, so better enjoy it, but at the same time, I think I am observing my life from past in India and India in general alot too. This is giving me a 3 dimension of things I did in past and things I want to do in future. I am happy to do so.

I hated driving cars by myself in India, but here I love driving, even if I am dead tired, I do drive and reach my destination safe. I guess cos it gives me a different kind of high feeling, a feeling which is hard to explain and which is just inside me, but it is a positive and emotionally strong feeling.

I enjoy US. Yes, I am claiming it for the very first time that I do enjoy US...cos it gives me freedom of doing alot in one 24 hours, though I don't enjoy it when I have to pay alot for many things related to general life.

I am sure, when HE ran away from US to India, he didn't see US the same way he see it today, cos he was taking things for granted, same way I did when I was in India...they are always available for us and we dont have to work hard for them. Here when one has to clean the house themselves, they understand the meaning of having a maid, when one has to cook all three meals, they understand the meaning of Mom's healthy food, when one has to earn hard way, they understand the value of money.

Back to HIM, he saw India in different way than he expected to see, and then when he came back he respected his country more...and this makes me happy for him.

Never mind!!! I cant stop thinking about one simple thing that why did he ran away to India..?

I came here and I found another side of life and I am happy I did. It has changed me many ways...many sides of me.

VJ

2 Signature:

Senthil Thyagarajan said...

Have gone thru couple of ur blogs....and i must say one gritty writer you are. I just felt like whatever u have written( the value of home food etc) is what even i have gone through. Would be a constant reader henceforth.



senthil.thyagarajan@gmail.com

Shadows of life said...

Thanks. As I said, I write from heart. Would love to check your blog.