Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

I was tagged...now you are too (addiction)

02:23 Posted by Shadows of life

I was tagged by Vinod. So I guess I have to write, what I am addicted to. I agree, that addiction is a bit negative word, so I would say, things I am in love with, or things I cant live without.

1.I can’t live without fighting with myself. I fight with myself, every moment, every single day. I know, it’s a need for few, but I fight with self, without any need. I have to have to discuss everything happening around me, related to me or not. I feel uncomfortable, if I don’t argue or if I don’t observe and discuss with myself. Sometimes, it can be just simple news I listen on NPR or may be a woman/man while driving, or someone who clicked the sight. I will observe a little, question within me, a little more OR sometimes, I will judge the moment with my eyes. Yes, it is close to obsession of observing and discussing.

2.Photography: I will die the day someone tells me that I am not allowed to click. I’m all about clicking. I am very reserve to share my artistic shots, I hardly discuss and show those to anyone. If, I am close to someone, I will share but mostly, they end up in my personal space…for me. I always bought a expensive cell phone, not for the showoff, but for its camera. I have to keep all memories; even if they will hurt in future…I have to keep my memories, my way.

3.Writing: If I won’t write one article or few lines each day, I feel something is missing. I am not a great writer; I am working on it and happy to accept truth my ways, for myself. I started writing when I was hardly 12, but those were my journals, my personal diaries…now I write about my world with the view of third person. Sometimes, I write from heart, from emotions, but I do write, something or other every day.

4.Chatting, communicating, talking: I live far from my close ones, and communicating with them; online or on phone. I have to give atleast an hour each day to chatting, facebook or whatever way of communication. It’s a need and thought of my day to day life.

5.Dreaming: yes, it’s a big deal…I have to dream at least half an hour before I am out of bed, so I put alarm for half an hour early than the real time. I feel decaffeinated if I won’t get my dose of dreaming half an hour every morning.

6.Blackberry: I actually don’t want to claim that I am addicted to it or I can’t live without it, but as my friends say, as peeps around me claim all the time…I am trying to agree and accept this addiction.

7.Giving: I dunno, when I started with this, but it’s a big part of my life. Giving a smile, giving a coin or giving a hand…I have to do it. This is what makes me keep the fire of charity running inside me.

That’s about my addiction…here are four people I would like to tag:

1. Sandeep
2. Gurmeet
3. Bluemist
4. Varun

Lets see....who reaches where and how.

5 Signature:

sandeep mishra said...

hey vimmi thats a great post...suddenly feels so important when u decide to tag me....me.:)

Anonymous said...

1. Music: Have to listen to music for at least an hour each day.

2. Reading before I sleep: Cannot get sleep otherwise. Unless it's one of them effin' double shifts days at work.

3. Cancer sticks (maybe): Cigarettes. Even though I have not tried surviving without them. So will give them benefit of doubt and say yes I am addicted.

4. Internet: Yes. Cannot do without it either at work or at home. I use the net for a minimum of 15 hours each day.

5. Silly poetry: Ok. Not on a daily basis. But if I go an entire week without one, it feels weird!

Varun.
http://vrun.wordpress.com

Shadows of life said...

Thank you Varun, but you are supposed to put it on your blog and the tag few blogger.

Sand...:))) waiting for you to write...!

Sunriser. said...

Speaking about addictions . I like to

1. Express myself : Be it a few lines of poetryt or a emotion or thought. On paper or on a blog.Archiving myself , I must say . :)

2. Fitting the pieces together : Finding meaning in visual life through Photography. Life as I perceive it through my eyes.

3. Internet : Guess im addicted . I did go in for detox ... doesn't work. So I kind of leave the detoxing to the days im travelling or sundays .The reason i've removed my net connection at home . Don't want to turn into a night owl. ( do I hear a tuhuit! there ;P )

4 . Travel : Haven't really getting much of it lately . By I like to travel. Distant lands specially driving all by myself that too at night . Bhutan .. Nepal ..Arunachal..etc.

5 . Music : Love music and Lyrics with soul. All genres . In fact i find the right kind of music rejuvenating enough to drive long distance non stop 24x4 er at least a 24 x2.

Shadows of life said...

Nice Gurmeet. Good to see those words in my blog....Put them up in your blog to yaar, and tag friends..:))

Keep the healthy addictions going.