Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

One Surprise I got....

15:38 Posted by Shadows of life

Yesterday, at around late afternoon, I was working in my office and I got a call from my husband..."when are you going home?"
I was busy so i just said casually, "later, I am busy right now"
He said,"OK...fine"

He often ask this kind of questions, as we work close to each others office and sometimes he picks me up. Still, I should not have felt weird but I did...he sounded overly excited and as we had a bad argument a day before so I was kinda ignoring him...

I reached home at around 8.15, house was the same way I had left in the morning. I was a bit pissed as he usually reach home before me and feed cats and today my cats were screaming out of hunger. I left my Purse on a chair, went to give food to cats and He called and asked me to go downstairs. I refused. He said,"please can you?'
I finally said."why? have you bought a new car or so"
He said ,"Hmmm, may be"
I just said, whatever, OK, fine. I will be there in a minute, let me feed cats.

I reached downstairs and no one is there, some cars on the road & he was missing. I called him and asked where he was at? He said, "Can u see Silver color car pulling towards our building? I looked around and said, "Yeah.............OH NO!!!!!!!! are you serious? But by the time, Phone was dead, Car was in front of me and he opened the door and gave me keys and said, "This is your car......Happy New year, Happy Birthday, Merry Xmas........"








Rest is History.

0 Signature: