Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Chauraha - Four way intersaction

12:45 Posted by Shadows of life

Ek raah roke mujhe
dooji kahe chal ud ja
mannu jo gar ek raah ka kehna
to tadpun main din raina
ud jaun jo aasmaan mein
to jane kaun cheel le noche


Teeji raah ka hai kehna
sirf jeena to hai tujhe jeena
haan jeena hi hai mujhe sirf jeena
to kyon na jee paun main hi khushi se
kyon noche hai mujhe hi har kona kona


Chauthi kahe ja mil ja zameen mein
dekh zameen pe kaise hai jeena
janam jo mila hai to bhog use
kar na vyarth jeevan aur yeh jeena


Aaj jo ruk gayi to nahin ja paungi kabhi...
aaj jo ud gayi to lauta na payegi koyi bhi sadi....
aaj jo jee li to mar na paungi tere waste....
aaj jo mil gayi zameen mein to kya hogi yeh zindagi hi mere wastte?



OH!!!! I am at lost and I still think I have found myself.

I think I should listen to my mind, but my heart is not willing to. My heart is giving me possible options, most of them are acceptable, but my mind is not a lier or wrong as well. I have been living confused since pretty long, now if I am making my mind and taking a step ahead, then why I find as if someone will kill me on the way...am I behaving as cowered? Or am I scared of what will happen next?

I guess I am really worried for future and what can happen next. I am scared of reactions and I am worried for my own self. Its a big decision after all...it can take 3 years of my life just like that, may be four years and may be more than that. Is it worth it? I Guess yes, cos if I look at 10 years from now, I am sure, I wont be stuck at same situation with same problem. I am sure 10 years from now I will be a better human and a better professional person than what I am now.


I hope so and I am looking forward to bright and safe future.

© Vim

0 Signature: