Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Foodie me

04:18 Posted by Shadows of life

I love Mexican food and i hate it...it makes you eat more and more....Gosh!!! I have become foodie..so bad gurl...stop eating Nachos & salsa...

Fun is when I eat Indian food I feel the same thing, so when people tell me how Indian & Mexican culture & food sounds same, I feel as if someone has allowed some Bollywood director to create a real time scene here...two bros get separated at Kumbh Mela and meets after ages...and they have same sign or pendent on their neck and all that....Boy, how funny it would be if I will find some similarities in both cultures.

Anyways I am back to my salsa & Chips, will finish this later I guess :D

1 Signature:

slm said...

I agree V...I had food at Mexican resturant 3-4 times and once i ordered some strange naming dish and lol...it turned out to be a rice ring with rajma on it...it tasted like our rajma chawal..and I told Umesh...what the heck...isse accha to mai ghar pe bana deti