Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Freeway and I

11:47 Posted by Shadows of life

I live with one and only one excitement now-a-days – Driving. I love driving, still I have hidden worries and scary moments related to driving and I feel worried to drive on freeways. I try to go on side streets, as much as I can and as much as I want. I went to the real other side of town by side roads which is normally known as the area which is un touchable if we don’t have freeways in Los Angeles, but I went there and I didn’t felt bad as it takes almost similar kind of time to go there through freeways and it is not that of a easy route all the time on freeways too. I have got stuck many times on freeways and I have got many a times delayed because we were on freeways.

He hit me while driving on freeways and that feeling come in my mind when I am about to go close to freeways. I drove there before with my instructor and once with him too, but I just couldn’t take it happily. First time I drove on freeway I came back home and I declared that I love driving. I want to keep driving for ever and ever, but I am driving all the time especially now a days when I go from side streets and I take some time a longer time than usual but I am happy that I am driving and I am able to be accessible to the places I want to go to. I am happy that I am not dependent on him any long and I am able to be myself when I drive.

I have been listening to the music I normally have never enjoyed, yes the hip hop and I am enjoying it so much. I come to work each day and I listen to same music online so I remember its lyrics and then I can sing while driving with the singer. It is weird but funny and exciting for me. I enjoy it. Simple reasons: it has a loud expression of simple words and loud music which keeps me going and which makes me concentrate on my driving. I listen to Hindi and Bhangra music as well. I don’t keep my windows close and listen but I enjoy listening to music when my windows are rolled down and I am driving in a proper speed and then it’s a fun time to have loud and exciting music going on…AH!!!! What a fun is driving. I wish I could just take my heart and mind away from crappiness and go on freeways and drive all over the world. Hmmm actually it will be fun to drive all over the world….exciting he he he…

Enjoy the world when you are here, and forget about it when you are not here…I meant sleep yaar!!!


:-)

2 Signature:

Anonymous said...

Vimmi,
Can't see u on DK these days, so dropped by. Liked the anti-climax in your post.. "sleep" .. lol !
Cheers,
Pallavi

Shadows of life said...

Btw I ahve been driving on freeways from two days after I write this post and I am feeling as if I just need to take that crap out of my life and I felt comfortable and realx...Thnaks friends for the support...I know your support is always with me...may be not comments but support, yes...

:-)

V