Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Red Signal!

00:02 Posted by Shadows of life

So I crossed a red light (signal man!!!) second time in my life. Nah, didn't get any ticket yet...I am sure I wont get any either. I am sure cos though it was a big signal, but not too crowded and no cameras flashed on moi :-D I didn't get any ticket last time either and it was also a mistake to cross red signal...oh well aadmi galtiyon ka putla hai na. Err is human after all.

I didn't mean to cross it but I was again, yes AGAIN busy replying a stupid email while driving...and here I went away on red signal. The second I realized what I have done, I slowed down in the middle of the cross section and then drove by. Later, I had my eyes kinda fixed on rear view mirror to see if some cop car is coming after me...!! Thank you Lord for saving me tonight, but...yeh saale mail mein bhi bhejte hai na ticket...which I am sure I won't get :-))))

hee hee

I am not a good person, I know :-P

Chalo yeh bhi sahi.

4 Signature:

Amit said...

lol.....stupid email ...hmm !

Shadows of life said...

Well yeah it was a stupid email for m someone I just met a day before...

BTW good to see you on my blog!

sandeep mishra said...

i would have not done that for an email!!! i thought you will say a male distracted you ;)

Shadows of life said...

Damn you Sand!!! You have to know all the details before they happen...hee hee

Well the email was from a male, does that makes it better?