Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

The Couch Sleeper...

12:26 Posted by Shadows of life

Sometimes I tell myself that I am tired of working day and night, but then the truth is that I am workaholic; I cant live peacefully if I am not working; I cant live without working less than I am already stuck with. I enjoy working 50 to 70 hours of work each week when the "normal" people work only 40 hours a week. I can easily do 40 hours of work a week but then....I wont get as much of fun and money as much I get now :-P

Anyways, what am I gonna do if I work only 40 hours a week? Lets see....May be I can go out and party more? But...Nah!!! Been there done that...party life is just too much for me at this stage of my life....I don't enjoy drinking as much now-a-days and going for dancing with 'some' friends is not my cup of tea. I love dancing and clubbing but company matters. Oh well, I can go to gym and work on my body shape (which I cry about day and night) and take care of my health, but health is too hype of a issue now-a-days :-P hmmm I can cook healthy food but then I am lazy to go buy groceries, I think its better if my friend cook for me and I pay her for home made food...well, she cook average taste and I am getting used to of living with it..I can read more but I am reading ebooks sitting at work all the time. May be I can watch more movies...oh lord I watch one movie a day...au kya bache ki jaan loge :-P Oh yeah, I can work on my pending paintings or I can write more often...but I am a lazy soul. I can write more, paint more and work more only if I am on the work spree, but if I am off work means I have days off...I will sleep all day and it will depress the f*kng hell of me....Oh well now you know why I cant do anything else but work - simple there is nothing else to do in life but working :-P

(sitting at work and writing blogs - now you know this too what I do at work :-P)

4 Signature:

sandeep mishra said...

you can either be workaholic or lazy bum but never both .... so make up your mind

Shadows of life said...

You don't get it dude...I am either a lazy bum OR a workaholic...never both at the same time. I am as usual extreme on both sides :-P

Varghese Joseph said...

Theres also a thing called listening to music..mayb u ought to spend an entire day doing just tht..A defininte refreshing change..Wht say??

Shadows of life said...

Oh dear, music is my life. It is playing all the time around me, be it a radio in car, my lovely sony system at home or my ipod/iphone.... Without music I am dead!

;-))

Vee