Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Grass is always greener on other side...

19:42 Posted by Shadows of life

Often I want to be the kind of person I am becoming, but at times, I want to be what is known as "green grass on the other side"

I am a very independent, smart and passionate person who work towards her goals every single second of her life. Then comes days like today, when I want to have babies, and a partner and a life, which is the life on the grass at other side.

I control these urges, to be precise, I suppress these emotions. I do know why, because I don't want to be dependent on anyone, any which way: emotionally, physically, financially and/or psychologically. I don't want to get hurt. I don't want to lose once again. I don't want to gain something, which I will cry for, for lifetime....I am done with all that. I shouldn't be there anymore. I am not going to be there, not any more.

ah!!! Hazaaro khwaishein aisi ki har khwaish pe dam nikle...

Ranting is fun at times....

Vim

0 Signature: