Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Yosemite - Weekend spent well...two

23:40 Posted by Shadows of life

Continuing.....


After experiencing waterfall and climbing rocks, we started our walk...ate a little, had one more beer and took the shuttle...all of us were giggling and joking in the shuttle and singing Hindi songs with full masti and fun...and a comment from another fellow Indian American (?) arre yahan to live sa re ga ma chalu hai...saale...**giggle**

while we were in the shuttle I noticed a beautiful lake, a lovely scenery and I insisted on getting down the shuttle so we can go and enjoy a little over there...Arun was a bit pissed but he finally liked it (I guess) I loved that peaceful and lovely place. It was nice and beautiful...enjoyed a bit took few pics, walked on small bridge...went back to shuttle stand, took the shuttle to next stop. We were supposed to see some bridge but I am not sure which one was that cos we never went to any bridge afterwords but we did some hiking, some masti, some singing and some more photography.

At the end of the day when everyone was pretty much dead tired we took shuttle to Curry Village...managed to get seats and ate whatever was available...and by this time we all had enough of walking, singing, photography and masti...although I was not done with photography but my camera SD card was full and I had no ability to click more :(((

Taking a shuttle was easy but the driver told us to shut the loud music we were playing from our phone :(( actually good cos we were seriously live singing team by then...

As it was a National Park it was dark..and I mean it DARK is not just a little dark, it was deep, unknown, unseen dark all over and weird feeling...cell phone light was the shinny light...there was no light but a man in trolley kind of vehicle with light on his head was driving here to there to no where...We managed to locate our cars and the moment we Sat in it, we were sure, tonight is going to be a long night...we were really tired and irritated with tiredness.

We reached to 'Patel Motel' safely and first thing we did was checking emails and changing and go to sleep...I took longer as I wanted to transfer my pictures to laptop and then charge the battery of my camera. While we were doing that we had another beer and in an hour we all were deep a sleep to wake up only in at 6.30 in the morning..or at least that's what we thought...

V

0 Signature: