Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Why to kill?

14:54 Posted by Shadows of life

And now blasts in Sri Lanka...why?

Who benefits from the blasts?

Who feels good after killing innocent people?

Who feels good after all this crap all over the country?

Who is it?

People say terrorists do these kind of acts...but terrorists are humans too..they also have families and hearts.

Some one told me that it is part religious to kill people cause they don't accept our religion..is that really the truth?

Well, isn't it is bias? Isn't it is one way thinking? For that god, whom no one has seen, who we believe as one power for the world, who has no face, no name and no specific side to take, killing for that god...isn't that just ridiculous? Then why do people, not any specific one, but general religious people pressure god on some one else's life? I have heard excess of anything is bad, then excess of believing in god is a bad thing too...I cant get over this thought that god can make someone kill some one else, because the person who is getting killed is not believing in one specific god...how stupid does this sound, forget applying to the life?

On the personal level I have faced excess of stress in my life and excess of giving myself to my love and the results were not good...I have no clue that the result was due to excess of love and stress or just plain co-incident or may be a combination of both. Even if it was result of excess, I never got feeling of killing somebody, hating someone or being bad to any specific one.

Any which way..why blasts? Why hurt somebody? Why kill? Why give pain to those people who don't deserve.

If someone wants to give pain, do it to those rapists who rape little girls and kill their lives, give pain to those who are called humans but hit their wives and kids and who act crazy...why give pain to some random people who are just living their lives, their dreams and their own selves.....Why?

In the end I can say only this, that I was crying for a small pain that I am going through, the pain of a broken relationship, and I found so many people sitting away from their countries, away from their families, their cultures, their own selves, who are crying to just get in touch with any one in their family or even neighbors to find out if all is well in their homes...in their lives. And then I cried, I cried out loud, without even caring that people are staring at me and I am being watched in public...but I cried for those who are dead, for those who still have to accept the truth that their families are gone and I cried for those who are killing someone innocent, someone unknown, someone random, someone somewhere...I cried for killers...and felt sorry for them because they could not think beyond a limit...may God bless their minds and they see the right path in life. May god bless them. Please god give them power to think beyond you..beyond them...beyond pain.


VJ

1 Signature:

Vrun said...

Hi,

Loved what you have written. Reminds me of of something about 15 years ago..

My Dad used to work in Mumbai (Bombay back then) and my brother and I in Jaipur, with Mom.

Jaipur, March 1993. I get back from Prep Exams (the ones before the Finals). Mom is sitting in the living room. We don't have a TV as Dad feels kids won't study. There is complete silence.

Mom says, "Uncle Mario (Dad's friend) had called. There have been a number of Blasts in Bombay."

"Did you speak to Dad?" "They don't know where he is."

Phone lines were over-jammed and even if we would have had Mobiles back then, the networks would have been jammed anyways.

The next few hours are nothing short of an ordeal. Telling yourself that everything will be alright.

Sometime later, the Landlady comes rushing. "Call for you! Your Husband.. Betaa, tumhaare Papa ka phone hai." We didn't have a phone, so the number Dad had was the Landlord's.

"Hello.. Hello.. Dadda.. Hello.." "Give the phone to me!" Mom screamed. "Hello.. Are you.. Its cut."

Tring-Tring.. "Hello.. You are ok? Thank god.. I was worried.." SNATCH! "Hello Dadda.. Are you ok? We were scared.. Will you go to office?"

Whew.. Scary.. Horrifying.. terrible-terrible moment in life. But Dad was fine. Thank Goodness.

I can imagine the anxiety, fear, tension and grief the victims and their kin would feel.

Its sad. In fact downright pathetic that such methods are adopted to pass on a message. I am not a Gandhi fan, but tell me, did the British fear and respect any other Indian other than him?

Can killing, bombing and destruction really resolve issues?

Revolutionaries came, gave up their lives and then were forgotten. But Gandhi is remembered and revered even today. Why?

Why is the Dalai Llama so highly revered. In fact invited by the Chinese Govt. for talks?

Why?

Its a question anyone and everyone who have hate on their mind, should ask themselves.

Conflicts will get resolved sooner.

Your post brought out an emotion.