Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

America VS India

23:35 Posted by Shadows of life

Today I was resting in HIS arms for hours, he was so sweet to me and I wanted to save and remember those moments of love and kisses with hugs and touches....AH!!! it came to an end, he cried then I did and then I cried and he did....I was nostalgic. We tried our best, as much as we could...BUT.......

After I left his place, I went home, instead of parking the car, I started driving on unknown streets, bus yun hiii......Then, I went out and ended up in a wine tasting bar, this bar was a common place to hang out for us, just a block from his place and fun time pass...drink a bit pay a bit and move on....

The host know both of us pretty well, I was happy to see old people around me..he was smiling, Soon he will be a daddy of a boy...his wife is pregnant. He is excited and happy...I could not resist telling about us when he asked me about HIM, to my surprise, he didn't asked me what and why...and straight gave me his hand and said CONGRATS, and said, 'now u will live your life'...damn!!! I was surprised and happy and sad and what not...wow!!! this is America.......This is western culture...



Vim

0 Signature: