Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Kansas - Day Three

23:05 Posted by Shadows of life

Woke up early and did my presentation. I did well, or so others said.

Few more presentations, few more dreams and few more encouragements...

Went to do some fun...and then in the flight. I was back at home by 10pm...missed the atmostphere and energy from the training.

Within four days of return, I did my first preproduction shoot of a new documentary. I hope to work on it more and finish it.

Prayers, love, blessings and money needed - feel free to give what you can, and take what I can...

Amen!

Vim

1 Signature:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Notice you are in Kansas. Not sure when you posted this blog entry. Anyway I stumbled across your blog. I live in Kansas (Overland Park). Contact me at arunraous@gmail.com