Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Kansas - Day One

01:57 Posted by Shadows of life

it was a great moment when J said, "lets all talk a little slow since we all have an accent" I was like"shitttt" but then I thought again and found it wasn't me only who came with an accent, every single woman over there had an accent...and I felt so light! No one judged me for having a different accent, no one looked low on to me for being Indian...I was proud to be my self, for the very first time in years!

Over the time of three days, I enjoyed the company of strong and empowered women, and lived moments of being self. How hard it is to be my own self in this world no too hard but believe me it is at times...but every one gave me the chance and I was able to be the same way for others....lucky.....I guess!!!

They said it is going to be cold in Kansas but I wasted my bag space cos it was nice weather...especially the last day. WE did found a way to enjoy even if it was next to a cemetery... Hey, those people are already dead...stop judging me, I am not judging you so why would you do so?

Anyways, the best part was the training. Not even a single women judged me for being a divorcee, for being a female, for being an Indian and for being the one who have said "enough" once and for all in her life...

How lucky are you to be at the places like the one I was at?

Thank you J and M....you made it possible...

Hugs
Vee

4 Signature:

RajatGhosh said...

stop breaking to women and man,
not worth ever thinking / mentioning me thinks

RajatGhosh said...

sounds like u were traumatised by the fact that u are a women , n the sterio types that go with it .

Shadows of life said...

I dont think so it is the result of being a women...it was a result of the way people treated this women.