Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Choices...

04:14 Posted by Shadows of life

I had two choices when I found my life is going no where:
1. Let the path lead me...
OR
2. to find & lead my path...

I chose the later one. It was a hard choice. It made me go through hard parts of everything but one day I noticed I was standing on a road with passion bubbling up in my heart and that day I realized I had found my path. Today, I am walking on my path with passion and ambition, damn it is a hard path but it bring smile to me everyday, it gives me satisfaction each second...

Some where today I feel happy that once I was in dead depression because if I would have never been there, I would have never tried to look towards my choices.

Thank you Lord for giving me choices and helped me find and follow my path...This Thanksgiving is going to be amazing!!

Vim

3 Signature:

Pushpz said...

Depression can drown the people in sorrow...so glad it taught u to swim.....keep going...life is fair!!!
hugz
:)

sandeep mishra said...

strong you ..i know you will come out from difficult times in flying colors

Shadows of life said...

So true Pushi Di...depression is surely no fun time...Thank god I am out of it. Hugs!

Sand, Thank you...and love you even more!!!