Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Abhi to main jawan hun...

13:32 Posted by Shadows of life

Today I was plucking extra hair from my eyebrows. Well, its not India that we can just walk in any corner of any random street and get a beauty salon, where someone is always ready to thread eyebrows. Here in the US, we have to go far away for a typical beauty job, that too after scheduling especially for specific job even if it is eyebrow threading.....:-)) This is the another point I will write about one day...its called cheap labor.

Anyways, today when I was plucking extra hair from my eyebrows, I noticed a silver kinda line in between. I got confused and thought it probably was a fuzz or something...but, lekin, kintu prantu it was a white (gray) hair shinning with the light coming out of window. Funny, I could have never imagined a silver hair strand from my own eyebrows haa haa I do have few silver shining hair on my scalp, but eyebrows...come on.....

Oh well how to say now ki "abhi to main jawaan hun..."

1 Signature:

Puja Upadhyay said...

I never imagined an eyebrow plucking would be so much of a appointment kind of job :D
funny...though i hate going to beauty parlours, i have an eyebrow shaped only on special occasions

waiting for your post on cheap labour...m sure it would be fun to read.