Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

A Small Gratitude!

08:28 Posted by Shadows of life

So today is Tuesday, September 08, 2009. September 8 means two days before, I would have celebrated my 6th wedding anniversary. And today is also the date for my court hearing, and hopefully final court hearing, for divorce, for dissolution of the same marriage. I'm not sad any more. I'm a little intimidate by HIS presence. It worries me a little but I'm standing strong, ready to sign those papers, so I feel free from this legal knot. I'm free, happy and satisfied with life at this moment of my life. And today, again, hopefully, I will get this legal knot taken off my life and it will set me free. Freedom, is the one and only thing, I won't compromise for or with. I want it all, and I will keep it all.


This blog, this ranting space, gave me much more than I could have asked for. I dunno who were the readers, but who ever read me and my rantings, and whoever took this almost two years of journey with me, knows I'm same person but with different attitude. Thank you Lord, thank you P, and the most thanks to S, my attorney. You were always there for me and I can't be more thankful. I might am short of words but I'm overwhelmed with my loved ones presence in my life.


:-)))) all love and all smiles for you all.....hugs.

0 Signature: