Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

A phone conversation with Papa...

23:24 Posted by Shadows of life

I was talking to my brother over the phone a day after hearing regarding the same issue etc, and suddenly he said that Papa is around him and he is giving phone to him. This is the conversation happened between us that day.

Papa: Hello beta

Moi: God...

Papa: Hello, ki hoya beta?

Moi: God wrote a book about my life. He has a plan for me. In his book, he mention that the road of VeeJay's life has a lot of bumps, it is broken at places and often it is not perfect place to drive your precious cars. But as Veejay's life car will never go out of gas, it will keep running until the eternity, crossing bridges, humps and all obstacles.

Papa: Beta, I'm so proud of you. You are the strongest one in my three kids. I'm so proud of you. (his voice was like he is gonna cry soon)

Moi: chado yaar, you make me cry. I talk about car and all you do is cry...

Papa: Oye Putter (to my Brother) le is de naal gall kar, bahut vadi ho gayi hai.

And I had nothing else to say to him...Because life happened to both of us, once again.


VJ
Sep 09, 3009
10.45 AM

0 Signature: