Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

JLT...

08:36 Posted by Shadows of life

I have been thinking about writing a new blog but I am not sure on what topic.....nope I am not feeling writers block. I think I don't have any messy complains or any thoughts which I am unable to say to my life world, so writing is not happening. Well, with life world yaad aaya ki I finished my semester and I am free from study for few months as my school have cut on summer semester due to recession (???)...not a very fun thing but its sometimes better to have extra time in hands....:-)))

Okay I am not happy with my final exam result in one of the subjects...I hate getting B or lower grades in my exams and I got B in my last exam which has pissed me off but as my roommate says "you had hard month so give yourself some space" Duh!!! I did have hard month but these all are excuses, I know it.....I could have study which I didn't, because I didn't feel like it...my bad!!!

What else? oh ya...something really interesting I did...I donated my hair to make wigs for cancer kids. Well I have been planning to do so and I did it.

In 2005, after I shaved my head for the first time I came to know that I could have donated my waist long hair to some organization...but I was unaware of the same so it all went to waste...Then I decided that next time when I will go crazy and will suddenly feel like chopping all my hair off, I will donate them to kids who needs wigs. After a little research I found this awesome organization "http://www.locksoflove.org" who take donation of hair and make wigs for children who lose their hair due to a medical condition including cancer kids who lose their hair after chemo and also who suffer from an autoimmune disorder called 'alopecia areata'...To know more about disease and donation visit their website.

I am sending my 10 inch long locks of love for those kids. If any of you ever want to chop your hair off for whatever reason, please do send them your hair donations, someone will enjoy the love of your locks...

I guess that's it for now...will keep me going if life makes me keep going :-)))


VJ

0 Signature: