Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

In the Memory of Monday evenings......

14:56 Posted by Shadows of life

So I am weird, whats new in it. Being strange is also an art. I am funny, so I am....whats the big deal. Anyways I am over whelmed, he sent me an email...phew phew phew I cant breath..did he really wrote that email to me? Is it really my feeling reaching to him? Seriously? Damn dude...I am confused....oh! I do like him and reading his email last night made me feel just so weird and so funny, overwhelming and what not...I will miss him every Monday evening. I am not sure if he will miss me or not, but I don't want to go there and think more than I should...its gonna kill me more...

I am already KIA - Killed In Action ha ha


I told ya I am weird...many thoughts in one post...another way to document and save the memory beyond photographs.


Vim aka Nutty Human

0 Signature: