Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Nostalgic me!!!

20:18 Posted by Shadows of life

Well, I guess I am...I wrote a long email to SA, small four line email to S and called my sis, bhabhi, Maa, Papa and talked all the nostalgic emotional craps....

I talked to bhabhi about physical satisfaction and vibrations, its early morning there...ha ha ha she was just laughing out loud at me...I had fun...but hey Bhabhi, Thanks!!!! No need to say why...he he

I was so anxious today morning so after work I decided to go to a Gurudwars, which I got introduced to by a stranger lady...I went there, it was beautiful, and a clean nice Gurudwara. I read few lines from nitnam path...if you don't know what it is then forget about it...felt really peaceful...no fake peace, no showing off..old memories, harsh moments came in front of my eyes. They seems like a reel is rolling in front of me and I felt like calling someone and confessing my part...whatever that may is!!! But I know better so I didn't call....

I have been listening to this Song/Shabad "Deh shiva, bar mohe ehe...." I am nostalgic....

BTW where is this talk going? Emotional crap to emails to phone calls to vibrators to gurudwara talks...well I am nostalgic. I know its a truth that there is light at the end of every tunnel, its different that tunnel is sometimes small and sometimes never ending...just DO NOT GIVE UP ON THE WAY!!!


Hugs friends, miss you both...never ask how much!!!


Comments pliss!!!!

2 Signature:

Anonymous said...

Totally !! hang in there :)

Shadows of life said...

Thank you!!!

Thats the easy way out I found...hanging in...