Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

माँ तेरे बीना मैं, मैं नहीं

15:06 Posted by Shadows of life

I am missing my Mom, not just the mom who gave me birth but the mom, whose lap I have lived on until some months back on that earth. My mother has sold all her jewellery's and all her precious things to make a house for us (her kids) She was a fashion designer a sitarist but just because my father wanted her to be house wife she gave up all of her life and she never looked back at her creative life...I am creative cos she was the one...I miss her..Wish Mom you were around specially when I need to know how to handle my emotions in these moments. I am missing my motherland as well cos that is the land which has made me what I am today. Wish I was in India and taking care of my Mom.

I love you Mummy...

VJ

0 Signature: