Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

Ganging Up!!!

02:00 Posted by Shadows of life

I didn't know what 'gang' meant when I was in India. After I decided to change my profession and started doing what now I love doing, I gave attention and understanding to the meaning of the word "GANG"

The word gang meant 'a group of people' to me until I found that what those group of people can do...Welcome to the world of freedom and violence.

Not that in India there are no gangs. There must be many gangs, full of violence and full of cliques, but I wasn't aware of them; I am still not aware of any Indian gangs. I am more aware of American gangs...now I know what it is to be in a gang, to be for the gang and to be around gang. It does seems funny thing but I do know now that now I know not just gangs, but gang members and many interesting details about gangs...be it Crisps, Bloods, MS-13 or any other black, Hispanic, Indian, Phillipino or American gang...WOW!!! Life makes you grow fast even if you refuse to grow.

I have figured that the basic reason people become gang members is - need of protection, need to be there for your community, lost mindset, and need to do something and all that with the base of distorted family background...

I am lucky I was raised in a family where parents were always there for me and siblings, and they were there together, not single mother or single father...oh America!!!

Life is strange; it gives you its own fun feeling of freedom and living with the consequences of gangs, violence and distortion. God bless America.


Vim


P.S. I gotta write a lot on this topic; It has got stuck in the tiny heart, but will write some other day!!!

P.P.S. - I am not a member of any gang, and I am sure I will never be able to be one (thank you lord)

4 Signature:

Pushpz said...

...and don't ever be a part of any gang.....better to be alone than to belong to a bad world.....hugz

Shadows of life said...

Yupp..better to help peeps get out of that crap!!!


Thank you the visit Pushi Di!

sandeep mishra said...

we have ganga here in india not gangs... so stay out of it what i can say...

Shadows of life said...

Dost Ganga to hai hi...lekin Gangs ki bhi kami nahin hai...apne Mumbai waale Balasahib thakre ke gang ko hi dekh lo na...on behalf of religion what they spread is actually hatred and violence!