Shadows of Life

"Welcome to my personal space. Please read, enjoy and don't forget to comment - Life is too short to wake up with regrets."

the after results...

21:36 Posted by Shadows of life

HE came by today, after my accident news....after he came to know how traumatize I am...HE hugged me...many times...over and over again...

While holding HE said he miss me and then told me that I am doing good, I am progressing and HE will always be there for me...

I hugged HIM and called HIM 'honey' and HE looked at me and told me paperwork is on its way..

Me and my little secret, looked at HIM over and over again...

AH!!! may be we have to get a bit messed up, before we move forward....

Sometimes bad news bring good after results...like my crappy accident on 101 brought HIM an inch closer to me...

0 Signature: